Sunday Worship Service 6.30 pm – We gather each Sunday for a time of worship that includes singing, Scripture reading, and Bible preaching.
Tuesday Bible Study 7.30 pm– We gather each Tuesday for a time of Bible study. Everyone is welcome to join us for these studies which allow for discussion and questions.
Our services are currently taking place at Headgate House, Above ‘NC News’, 3 Headgate Colchester, CO1 1NU.
- To access this location, walk up Headgate to Head St and turn left just past N.C. News onto Church Walk. You will see the entrance to where we are meeting upstairs about 20 meters on your left.
- Note: Please be advised that there is one flight of stairs up to this meeting room.
Due to the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic, here are a few guidelines that we are asking everyone to follow:
- Please do not attend if you have any COVID-19 symptoms, have been in contact with others who have symptoms, or have been told to self-isolate.
- Face coverings are to be worn at all times inside the building unless you have an exemption or are under the age of 11. We will have some spare masks for any that need it, but please try to bring your own masks. Those who are speaking or singing at the front will not be required to wear a facemask
- Chairs will be put in groups (for households) 1m apart from other household groups. Please strive to maintain at least 1m of space between you and others at all times.
- Young children should be supervised by their parent or guardian at all times. If your children are not able to maintain social distancing, then we would kindly ask you to refrain from attending services at this time.
- Depending on the weather, we may have the windows open for ventilation, so please bring a coat if it’s a chilly day.
- Please bring your own Bibles, as we will not be sharing the church Bibles for hygiene reasons.
- Hand sanitiser will be available at various points in the church. Please wash your hands or use hand sanitiser as you enter and leave the building.
- Any visitors will be asked to register for track and trace.
- After the service, if you desire to talk with others after the service, please maintain social distancing and, where possible, do so outside.
These guidelines are based upon the government’s COVID-19 Guidance for the Safe Use of Places of Worship During the Pandemic and are subject to change. To stay up to date, please check back here or sign up to receive email updates.